Nav Button Bar

Sunday 16 March 2014

Gardening for Gold.... Lots and Lots of Gold!

Hey everyone!

The gardening challenge continues, and one of the bonuses has been the amount of pet snacks I have been accumulating. The seeds I am using are not my usual ones, this is purely for the challenge, and I will write a post about it soon... but they produce lots of level 3 pet snacks. And they are making me a lot of gold!

Level 3? Really? How can you make gold with those? I can hear you asking those questions, so I took a video to show how much gold I made after just a few days of gardening. Take a look!


Over 100,000 gold was made in this video. I am getting this amount every 3 or 4 days - very handy! Only thing is I am not really spending any at the moment, so the amount of snacks I have just continues to grow.
Hope you found this an incentive to get gardening - there are lots of benefits, be they gold, reagents (and remember Amber can be awarded at elder!) or those Mega Pet Snacks...... Morgrim's e-books are available for free if you are not sure where to start - you can find them at the top of the blog.

The gardening challenge is moving into it's final phase this week, who do you think will win?

Until Next Time,
Tabitha.

No comments:

Post a Comment