Nav Button Bar

Sunday 17 November 2013

Blaze's Tips & Tricks No. 6 Castle Tours Are Very Useful!

I had a friend pop on and ask me if I wanted to do Winterbane with him. I knew he didn't have the Hall itself and when I asked him, he said it was in Castle Tours! This is an absolutely great feature of Castle Tours and is one of the good parts of the update.

It's also not usually a problem finding a team as players who also want to do the dungeon will be at the houses as well. This is great for all those free to play wizards who don't buy Crowns as Winterbane and the Pagoda drop Crowns gear and pets etc.

If you want some Crowns gear then check out some houses in the Castle Tours building, which, if you didn't already know, is in the Commons.

Sorry that this one was short but I'll have a longer one next time so be ready for that! Also if this and my other Tips & Tricks have helped you, please let me know in the comments.

Until Next Time!

Blaze



2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed. Really a good tips here. It is very helpful. Thanks for sharing it.
    Wizard101

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to this awesome tip my whole family has been enjoying Winterbane whenever we want! One of our kids who has been only mildly interested in Wizard 101 just did Winterbane with me and my husband and I can't think of the last time I saw him so excited and engaged with a game. We laughed so hard and had a total blast. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete