Nav Button Bar

Thursday 15 August 2013

Loving the new Minion!

KI - Great work.  A remake of the minion!

I have always had a soft spot for my 3 pip, 400 point Minion.  He is annoying in PvP and heals at just the right time.  Still, the 400 points was always a big of a challenge.

What's this?  A new quest!  And ... the prize is a new minion - in my case Sir Lamorak.  He is a mean looking dude and packs a serious punch.  At 1700 points and starting with 6 pips, he can wreak some serious damage too.


A serious minion for a serious job.  Kicking bad-guy butt.  He has some great spells, including Fire Dragon, and the only thing he is missing is a simple healing spell.  Still, I'm not complaining!  Just gives me a reason to keep the old minion around :)

(BTW - Only one minion at a time still counts - if you try to cast a new minion with one already on the field, the new minion will replace the old one).

I haven't had him in a 1v1 yet, but I reckon he'll do just fine.

Good luck getting your new minion - let me know what you think of it?

See ya round the spiral!

Morgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment