Nav Button Bar

Friday 14 June 2013

The Red Barn Farm

You know, I have been a keen gardener for quite a while.  It is a great source of snacks (including mega-snacks), treasure cards and reagents, but it is important to understand a little about what you are planting before you turn a sod.

Pick your seed, then head over to Wizard101Central.com and enter the name of that seed.  Here you will find a wealth of information on the plant - what it can offer you when it can be harvested.  It is also important to note the 'likes' and 'dislikes' as these have a huge bearing on the length of time a crop stays in the ground.

I am always keen to make sure I have the maximum number of 'Likes' around my gardens to make the plants grow more quickly, so you can imagine how happy I was to hear about the Red Barn Farm.



To learn that this will give an extra 'Like' to all seeds that are sown here meant it wasn't long before I had the gold to grab this beauty.   It is a simple structure, with a number of hidey-holes, making it perfect to plant a garden without getting distracted by other housing items taking up your valuable housing item slots.

My new gardens are now in place (always plant 'enchanted' plots if you have the Energy), and my King Parsley's all have 6 'Likes'!  Let's see how quickly they grow now :)

Hey Tabitha, don't worry about hitting the Bazaar for reagents...I do it all the time.  If it is not available at the Reagent Vendor, sometimes the Bazaar is just the fastest way.

FFN,
Morgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment